2,000 people were recently asked to name the top things that make your place really feel like a "home." Here are the ten more common answers . . .
1. A good bed.
2. Family photos.
3. Having your own spot on the couch.
4. The memories you've made there.
5. A fridge full of food.
6. A bookshelf filled with your favorite books.
7. The smell of fresh cooking.
8. Newly washed sheets.
9. Location. Obviously being in an area you like helps.
10. Having plenty of natural light.
A few more things people mentioned include fridge magnets, having a welcome mat out front, and owning a really big TV.