Your awesomeness is undeniable…and don’t let anyone tell you any different. However, there are some things you might be doing…maybe without even realizing it…that could be chopping away at your greatness and keeping you from being your best. Consider these things…take an inventory…and be the beast you are:
- Whining – We all have gripes from time-to-time, just don’t make a reputation for always being a complaining bitch all the time.
- Breath – It’s something that’ll turn everyone away, and it’s an easy fix. Always have some mints or gum on-hand when you know you’ll be face-to-face with people.
- Jerkiness – There are few things more attractive than someone who’s kind and good-hearted. Being an arrogant, egomaniacal jerk will get you nowhere…except maybe 15-minutes of fame on reality television.
- Sloppiness – Own yourself and take pride in how you present you…and don’t be afraid to put some time and work into making yourself better and healthier.
- Skin Care – It’s not just a woman thing. Take care of your skin, and it’ll take care of you.
- Clothing – You don’t have to be a fashion icon wannabe but making sure your clothes aren’t wrinkled and fit well shouldn’t be that hard.
- Bragging – It’s good to be proud of yourself, but there’s a line. Shut up and let other people talk about something other than your greatness for a change.
- Laziness – Don’t be the guy whose slack other people have to pull. You’ll be resented if you are.
- Overreacting – It’s like “crying wolf.” If you get the rep of getting butthurt over every little thing, then no one will take you seriously when something’s really
- Emotions – Do your best to stay cool and collected under pressure. Think through solutions, and don’t fly off the handle when things don’t go your way…especially if it’s something petty.
Read the article at Alpha M