We all go through dry spells when it comes to sex, but one doctor claims some common things we all do could be ruining our sex life. According to Urologist Dr. Anika Ackerman, these five “libido killers” that can have a negative impact on sexual satisfaction.
- Skimping on sleep - So many of us are guilty of this one. While many of us know it can affect our mood and energy levels, most don’t realize it can hurt our sex life, too.
- Drinking too much booze - Having one too many can keep things from working as they should, but if you’re a regular heavy drinker, that can have long-term effects on your libido as well.
- Eating too much or not enough - Being too hungry or way too full can also kill your sex drive.
- Not managing stress - This can affect a lot of different areas of your life, including your desire for sex and sexual satisfaction.
- Being too boring in the bedroom - If you’re not having fun and enjoying sex, you may lose interest in doing it altogether.
These are just a handful of things that can affect your sex drive, and fortunately, these are all things we can do something about. Getting more rest, drinking less alcohol and managing stress will all have positive effects in your life, beyond just boosting your libido.
Check out the article at Daily Mail