Woman Mistakes Nail Glue For Eye Drops

droplet of glue

Photo: Getty Images

Important safety tip – make sure you read the bottle before you squirt something into your eyeballs. On TikTok, Jennifer Eversole told the world that she accidentally squirted her eyes with nail glue, rather than eye drops. She was giving her daughter a manicure, and the “eye drops were directly next to the super glue.” Oops. Fortunately, docs were able to get her eye open, but there were still days of “numbing drops, blurry vision, and itchy discomfort” to remind her of the mistake.

Check out the story at The Messenger 

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content